WHAT AM I
- WRITING: I've been revising a few scenes that have never felt right.
- READING: Flirting with Fire by Kate Meader. So, I'm not a huge contemporary romance reader (outside of sports rom), but I really am enjoying this book. I love the banter between the characters, that each character feels well developed, and how the hero and heroine meet.
- INSPIRATION: Friendship--all kinds.
- THINKING AHEAD: I have a writing residency project do so some work on, as well as Shane's book.
- ENCOURAGEMENT: I think this combines with my inspiration. Friendship has been inspiring for book work and also provided encouragement!
What have you been up to?