WHAT AM I
- WRITING: I wrote a little bit of a new project for a workshop. I'm also digging through my old draft of Shane's book to see what of it I want to keep.
- READING: I finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone and am almost done with The Walls Around Us. This book is so intense. I have to finish it tonight. HAVE TO.
- INSPIRATION: Writing wise, a meme. I know that sounds bad, but it brought back a project I work on and then force away because it's the type of book that's going to tear me apart while writing. But I think I may be ready to work on it for realsies.
- THINKING AHEAD: I've got three...or four (or more, probably) books vying for my attention but I'll be focusing on Shane's soon.
- ENCOURAGEMENT: Getting notes/emails/tweets/whatnot from readers who made a connection to Tori in Fierce.
What have you been up to?????????